REVIEW: COLOURPOP ULTRA MATTE LIP COLLECTION (BLUES BABY)

I must admit, I was pretty late on the whole ColourPop bandwagon. After much bragging from fellow family members and friends, I decided to purchase my very first ColourPop collection. Before I jump in, let me give you a brief summary of what ColourPop has to offer. ColourPop is an inexpensive alternative to a wonderful variety of lip shades. Instead of spending exorbitantly on lipsticks you know you might get bored of, this can be a great alternative to finding your perfect shade. Lip shades come in variety of colours from the basic nude lip to bold and outrageous lip colours.

ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Collection (Blues Baby) comes in five shades


Smitten

Notion

Mink

Avenue

Play Date

The price for one Ultra Matte Lip costs $6 = RM26.63 whereas this set costs $18 = RM80 which makes each tube RM13. You will save RM13.63 per tube.

Now for the review.


ColourPop Ultra Matte is very pigmented. Usually, I apply one or two coats depending on how smooth and precise I manage to apply it and surprisingly, it lasts throughout the day. It really does not budge! However, I do get residue when I eat of a spoon or drink from a cup. That's a bummer because I get pretty "ocd" about lipstick stains! But besides that, if you are looking for a long wearing lipstick, ColourPop might be a brand to try!

One thing I do find tricky about the Ultra Matte lip shades is the removal process. Let's just say, I resembled the joker many times. It works best with an oil based remover and then a wash with facial cleanser. All things considered, I absolutely love ColourPop and have also purchased two more shades which I will review about when it arrives!

ColourPop is not available in Malaysia but can be purchased online through their website. They offer FREE shipping over $50 worldwide and $30 within US. 




There's a shade out there for each and everyone of you! Go get your ColourPop today!


Hugs & Kisses, 


No comments